Meet our academic staff, tutors and technicians
Members can come to Innovation Wing and talk to our academic staff in Engineering. The following academic staff are available on roster bases:
- The Director of Innovation Wing (office inside the Innovation Wing office) – Oversees the overall management of Innovation Wing, including the venue/facilities/equipment/staff.
- Academic staff from departments (office inside the Thematic Workshop 1 next to the makerspace) – Each department arranges a teaching staff to come on-site for one afternoon per week to facilitate the arrangement of coaching and mentoring of student projects in Innovation Wing.
- Associate heads of Innovation Academy (office inside the Innovation Wing office)– Manage the events and programmes organized by the Innovation Academy, such as InnoSpark, InnoEdge, InnoSharing, InnoShow, InnoHub, InnoChallenge and Student-initiated courses.
- Academic champion of Engineering in the InnoHub programme (office inside the Innovation Wing office)
Check out the following schedule and feel free to come and interact with our teachers.
On-duty academic staff in Innovation Wing
Innovation Wing has a multidisciplinary team of technicians. The team consists of technical experts from all departments in Engineering and has a wide range of technical skills. In most of our opening hours, you can find 4 technicians on duty in Innovation Wing. Feel free to talk to them if you need any technical support:
- Daily operation – On duty to support the daily operation, technical services, inspection, preparation, safety check, and stock check for venue/facility/equipment in Innovation Wing.
- Professional technical consultation – Provide technical supervision and consultation service (on machine operation, safety, design, and prototyping techniques).
- Maintenance – Conduct installation and maintenance work for venue/facility/equipment in Innovation Wing.
- Other duties assigned by the Technical Manager of Innovation Wing.
On-duty technical staff in Innovation Wing
Innovation Wing has a multidisciplinary team of tutors. The team consists of MSc students from all departments in Engineering and has a wide range of technical skills. In most of our opening hours, you can find 5 tutors on duty in Innovation Wing. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and kind and will be happy to chat with our members and provide the following support:
- Tours for guests – Host tours that feature inspirational visits to engage students, teachers, and visitors with Innovation Wing’s unique facilities, projects, and student communities.
- On duty – Assist with the provision of the facilities, equipment, and services in the Innovation Wing.
- Consultation – Provide consultation related to design and prototyping techniques for members of Innovation Wing.
- Training workshops – Develop operating guidelines for the facilities, equipment, and machines in Innovation Wing, in the form of video demonstration or user manual; and host regular training workshops for members of Innovation Wing.
- Other duties assigned by the Innovation Wing Office.
On-duty tutors in Innovation Wing
Calendar background color : Academic Staffs, Department Technicians , Tutors