Inno Induction tours
Event halls A and other activity space
- Event hall A
- Open event area
- Staircase area (outside the event hall)
Makerspace and other equipment
Members please note the following scheduled events/activities in the makerspace. Please kindly move to another area to continue with your hands-on work when there is a scheduled events/activities in these areas. Thanks for your help! 🙂
- Makerspace A (workbenches)
- Electronic workbenches
- Acrylic laser cutting and engraving machine
- Metal laser cutting and engraving machine
Open Event Area
3D printing farm
3D Printer (Ultra-high resolution) MicroArch S240
VR room and VR/AR equipment
Digital learning studio
- Approved SIG(s)’s designated technical staff will have the passcode for the following booking form to make a reservation before the SIG team begins work in the wet lab.
- The designated technical staff is required to be present in the wet lab to ensure the safe operation of the wet lab facilities.
- Note: Innovation Wing is closed on university/public holidays. Please double-check and refrain from making bookings on those dates.
- Please also check the latest announcements regarding the opening hours of the Innovation Wing. The wet lab is closed when the Innovation Wing is closed. Thank you.
Special project studio