Welcome to the Tam Wing Fan Innovation Wing, a place where we turn our ideals and dreams into reality. The Innovation Wing is managed by the Faculty of Engineering and is located on the G/F and LG/F of the Hui Oi Chow Science Building, covering 2,400m² of floor area.
The Innovation Wing provides an open environment to foster interdisciplinary innovations among students and teachers. The provision of state-of-the-art facilities in a collaborative space will enable curriculum innovations that emphasise hands-on and experiential learning activities. The Innovation Wing will be a platform to engage young generation to explore the world, create opportunities to learn about the needs of the underprivileged, and acquire practical hands-on experience in developing solutions with real-world impact.
Innovation Wing is beyond an iconic landmark in HKU, it is also a welcoming, creative and vibrant community that nurtures the innovation and creativity of our future engineers.
I am looking forward to seeing you around
- How to become a good maker and how to get started?
- What resources are available in Innovation Wing to support your project?
- Your project idea and how to make it real in the Innovation Wing
- Anything about the Tam Wing Fan Innovation Wing
- Activities and programmes organized by the Innovation Academy
- Research interest: Database, Data Mining