Schedule and arrangement
The University has established guidelines on Infection Control Measures (see https://covid19.hku.hk/control/measures/).
These include but not restricted to
- [Temperature check] Temperature check using IR camera is done at the main entrance. Persons with fever would be declined from entering the Innovation Wing and advised to visit a medical doctor as soon as possible.
- [Disinfection] Alcohol-based hand rub is provided at the main entrance for disinfecting.
- [Mask on all the time in Innovation Wing] Masks should be worn in all workplaces. Users without wearing masks will not be allowed to enter the Innovation Wing.
- [Visitor badge] A visitor badge will be given to all non-Innovation Wing staff for identification.
Inside Innovation Wing
- [Mask on all the time in Innovation Wing] Masks should be worn in all workplaces inside Innovation Wing.
- [Maintain social distancing]
- Maintain 1.5 m social distancing.
- [Disinfection] Alcohol-based paper towel is provided at makerspace, users should clean the workspace after use.
Facilities and equipment
Inno Induction tours
Makerspace and equipment
- Makerspace A and B (workbenches)
- Electronic workbenches
- 3D printing farm
- Acrylic laser cutting and engraving machine
- Metal laser cutting and engraving machine
Event halls A and B
Open event area
- Open event area
- Meeting room 1 & 2
- LED wall
Digital learning studio
Special project studio