Dear students in RSC,
It’s ready for a new term. Getting prepared for the next term ahead.
Students with Reg date of 1 Sep 2018 should move out of RSC on or before 16 Aug 2019.
For students with other reg dates, they have to move out 15 days before they become Year 2 research students.
Please note the followings:
- Your department will assist RSC for the moving procedures and arrange a new seat for you in your department. Please discuss with your research supervisor about the new seat arrangement.
- Once the move out plan is confirmed, please notify RSC by filling in the following move out form.
- Students are responsible for returning their workplace to the same condition as it was in when they moved in. Students need to clear their desks and pedestals.
- Please backup the data in your computer. The computer may be formatted for new students after August 16, 2019.
- Please officially sign out at the reception of RSC office during office hour (9:00am to 12:00nn; 1:00pm to 5:30pm). Please return the pedestal key when you sign out. Failure to return your key will result a HK$100 charge to pay for a lock change.
- The access right to RSC will be revoked after August 16, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding moving procedures, please do not hesitate to contact Emily via email email@example.com.
We wish you enjoy your first year of research life, and wishing you all the best in your future endeavors 🙂
Thank you for your kind attention.